You can independently specify the test time, change settings such as continuous and standby mode or perform an immediate self-test.
This is how you ensure that:
- the constant operational readiness of your emergency lighting is guaranteed
- the luminaires switch to idle mode in the event of a planned mains switch-off to avoid complete discharge
- the ECC2-Touch remains independently functional in case of a communication disturbance with the network
- no test takes place at an undesired time
- a remote switch-off operation is possible during shutdown periods (e.g. in schools during holiday periods)
- not all luminaires in a room perform the self-test at the same time